Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Take Me Away Tardis


I wrote this last year, but I thought it fit well with my blog theme.

Take Me Away Tardis 












I'm twirling through living,
And the best that I'm giving,
I all of the rest.
And it isn't the best.
I'm trying,
I'm trying,
Hope slowly dying.

Then I see the Tardis park in my room.
The Mellennium Falcon steals me from doom.
I wake up in Rivendell,
Finally at rest.
No more worry,
I won the last test.
Take me to Narnia,
I'll sail away,
I'll alway's travel with you,
And I'll always stay.
Drive me through time in your little box,
Save the world,
And have nice little talks.
Take me to places I've never been,
To say hi to the Baggins at Hobbiton.
Take me to where I've danced and twirled,
Sail on the Dawn Treader to the end of the world.

But I go in my wardrobe and I see no faun,
No witches or lions,
Narnia's gone.
I watch the Tardis vanish away.
The Mellenium Falcon's just a toy on display.
The nights getting lighter,
So I think I'll just wait.
The Doctors a Time Lord,
I hope he's not late.





1 comment: