Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Lulling About in a Big Weird Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey World

God's boring.  He doesn't have a sense of humor.  He has no creativity.  He's not exciting.
Huh.  Really?
Look at this.



























Yeah, you've all seen a whale.  Now imagine you were on a tinny  row boat, alone.  Then THAT explodes from the water.
This is a Wombat.
 I didn't even know they existed until a few months ago when I heard them mentioned on the Wiggles.  Marry Poppins and I looked it up, and we almost fell into a cuteness coma.  They're like big squishy hamster teddy bears!  I'm glad I didn't know they existed before hand, it gave me a bigger appreciation for them.  I mean, have you ever observed your cat or dog and thought, "Man, these creatures are weird!"

How can you tell me God has no sense of humor when he invents a thing like this:

God said his creation was good.  
Some times, creepy is good.  Or, in this case, awesome.
I wonder if these things even know they're creepy.
Space is weird.  I don't even know where to start.  As Doctor Who states, we really are suspended in a big ball of wibby-wobby timey-wimey stuff.

Tree's are weird too.  We wouldn't think so, because we're surrounded by them, but when you look at them from a distance, they're really weird.  Sort of like when you say one word too often it starts to sound weird.  Plants are weird.  Clouds are weird.  Your cat is weird.  We're all lulling about in this big weird world, but we're too focused on home work and that the coffee ran out to even take time to notice.   
 

4 comments:

  1. Haha love this :D I agree with you on everything you said. Some people think God is boring. I guess they never saw that blob fish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From ME:
    And a lot of His creations are proof He had a great sense of humor! (That, um, "blob fish" included...:D) Not boring at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm. I wonder if they think of themselves as creepy... Or if they think they are perfectly normal- and that we are the creepy ones.. Or if they think at all?? We will never know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's super cool that he made really creepy things and then he makes super funny things and then he makes baby pandas. I mean, what's cuter then a baby panda?

    ReplyDelete