Monday, February 1, 2016

The Character Game

I have a game.  If you would like to play, here is what you need:
Supplies:
-Dr. Elemis Pott's blog
-Time
-An imagination
Rules:
-No killing.
-No smoking.
-And don't die.

Purpose and Goal of the Game:
Dr. Elemis Pott's entertainment.

Got that down?  Good.
If you love movies and fictional characters as much as I do, you'll love this game.  Merry Poppins, you have to join in too.
How to Play:
1. Find a character in a movie, TV show, or book that looks most like you.
2. Find a character that acts most like you, and you think other people see you as.  (Don't ask someone else.  Come up with it on your own).
3. Find a character that expresses you childhood best, or has a story similar to yours.
4. Find a character that expresses your *takes a deep breath and prepares to say a very corny sentence*  inner you.  (Not what people see you as outwardly).
5.  And finally, find a character that shares a habit or interest that you also have.
6.  If you have a blog, you may blog it, or if you wish to send it to me through email I'll post it as a guest post.  If you like.

Here's an example:
 I look like Peppermint Patty














But I look like this in the mornings:














I act like President Busyness.  I like being the center of attention and I'm extremely orderly.  I almost died when I had to share a room with Calvin and Hobbs, who's carpet is always colored in Lego bricks.

And considering my natural Russian accent and tendency to burst into song, the whats-her-name prison guard from the 'Muppet's Most Wanted.'                                            

And I had to think about this next part for a long time.  And I hate to say it, but my life is kinda like the Ninja Turtles from...Well, the Ninja Turtles.  (Calvin, be proud of me.  But I sill don't like that movie).  It was the best I could come up with right now.  I live in the sewer, I'm home schooled and have three other brothers, I enjoy kicking things, and my Dad is a wise marshal artist.













And maybe...Just maybe...    

















No, I wasn't abandoned by my evil older sister.  But I can sympathize with the whole "Do you want to build a snow man" thing.

As for the guy I relate with most; Eustace Scrubb from the Narnia books (and the movie I suppose).  A little brat that turned into a dragon before figuring it out.

Painting.  Performing.  Singing.  Dancing.  Frying panning.  Reading.  Definitely Rapunzel.    

Join the game!



10 comments:

  1. (but it might take me a bit to get it up. And my blog is mylifeisinsane1.blogspot.com if you forgot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent to you as a google plus post. I don't have your email. (trying to use your google plus profile to send an email doesn't seem to work).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing it! :) my blog is theblognumber82.blogspot.com if you didn't know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it too late to play? My blog is rainbowisgray.blogspot.com, just incase you didn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I just did it. It took me for-stinkin-ever to get my butt down to do it, because I've been busy, but I did it and it was fun. Thanks. :) It's at onceuponafantasy.weebly.com.

    ReplyDelete