Sunday, February 14, 2016

Character Game: Guest Post by the Mutant Ladybug, and Movie Review on Ant Man

First off, here's a movie review on Ant Man.  This is for you if you want to know a little more about the movie, or if you just want to read my opinion (which is alway's scientifically correct may I add).
Ant Man is about a man with a criminal back round who accidentally becomes a hero.  The plot was cliche, but more hummer oriented and friendly then most of the Marvel movies.  The hummer was tolerable, good at the beginning but over done towards the end.
It had a very good main character, likable and different from most superhero stereotypes.  The rest of the characters were not as likable.  Cliche villain.  Cliche mentor, if that's what you want to call him.  But the worst character was Hope, and you'll know who I'm talking about as soon as you watch the movie or if you already have.  Frustrating, annoying, snooty, and you want to know what the best part was?  She's the same actress as Tarriel from the Hobbit.  If you don't know already, Tarriel ruined my childhood and I'll never forgive her.  I've decided I don't like this actress.
I think I would have liked this movie if it weren't for her.  Anyhoo, on a scale from 1 to 10 I would give Ant Man a 4.  And just thought I'd mention, it's PG13 with some language.  So I wouldn't suggest it to ye who aren't aloud/don't like to watch/hear that stuff.  Moving on.

Here's a guest post from my friend the Mutant Ladybug!  Enjoy!
















































































4 comments:

  1. Don't diss Tariel :) (if you don't like romance you'll hate her. But if you're a total and completely hopeless romantic sap like me, you'll probably like her fine :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you and Captain America will have to forgive me when I diss Tariel. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgive you, but only because you're my Bucky and I love my Bucky and I forgive my Bucky. You a lucky Bucky.
      -Captain America

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete