Monday, February 15, 2016

The Character Game: Guest post by Princess Analadiana De Hermit

You may be wondering who Princess Analadiana De Hermit is, even after the picture of what she looks like.  Shocker.  Here's a hint for you that haven't figured it out, she's a beautiful Princess who is destined for marriage but, as her last name implies, she would rather run off and be a hermit who will one day start a colony on the moon.  And I'm not joking about that last part.
P.s, only friends of Princes Analadiana De Hermit will figure this out.  If you're a stranger on my blog, you wont get it.  
























































2 comments:

  1. I know who this is! I also can say that a few of these are accurate, but that minion is most definitely not. This made me laugh though. So good job Princess Analadiana De Hermit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with my friend here. I'm pretty sure Princess Analadiana De Hermit has a deep hatered for minions. BTW, the moon part is true. We will make it one day Analadiana! ;D

    ReplyDelete