Monday, February 8, 2016

The Character Game: Guest Post by Grandma Banana Jessy

Here's one from my friend, Grandma Banana Jessy!  (Or abbreviated: Granny Banany Jessy)
And to answer your question Jessy: I know you deserve the wrath of Dr. Elemis and should be banished form the sunlight for eternity because you broke the rules, but as you see, Dory also broke the rules.  And I couldn't punish her because I don't think my parents would like that.  And I'm a very fair person.  Nuff said.

 

                                                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sparing me! Although since we both agreed I "deserve" punishment, I'd say "merciful" rather than "fair" describes your character here. :)

    I would put more except that I'm not allowed to paste pictures here. I'll probably make a Google+ post with the rest.....

    Thanks Doctor!

    ~Jessy

    ReplyDelete