Sunday, June 12, 2016

How Would Bucky Get Along

I think you guys missed the point to my last blog post.  Well, I didn't exactly give it a moral, and I apologize.
Here's my point.

How would Bucky Get Along 

How would Bucky get along,
If Steve Rogers froze to death?
How would he distinguish right from wrong?

Would all of middle earth be dead,
If Frodo had only a ring instead,
Of Sam to carry him on?

What would the Doctor do,
If all he had was the tardis blue?
All two hearts would break in three,
He'd gallivant to the galaxy,
In complete and total insanity.

Basically, with them not there,
Planet earth would become thin air.
What I'm trying to say is,
With out you, boy!
Our world as we know it would burn and destroy!

I wonder if Captain America knows,
The potential danger that could be,
By simply not being there for me?

Sam Wise, don't you understand?
If you weren't there,
We'd be rubble and sand!

You faithful, beautiful traveling mates,
There's no way I could have saved our worldly fates.
I have your constant company,
Even for a mad man like me.

And I'm sorry.  I'm so, so sorry,
For being such a helpless jerk.
I'm sorry for always drifting away,
To where the dark things lurk.

But I have beautiful friends,
And a God to slap me awake,
And always in time.
For my life is at stake.

4 comments:

  1. That was a lovely poem! *applauds*
    Much better.;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if the Captain
    didn't have his Buck?
    There'd be nothing worth fighting for.
    What if Arielle
    didn't have her Em?
    Then life would be such a bore.

    Arielle has to say
    Em isn't a jerk,
    She's super cool
    Even when she does lurk.


    What I'm saying is
    That I'm glad you're my friend,
    And let's not forget
    I'm with you 'til the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From ME:
    Nice poem doc!
    But I still think my poem is completely accurate. No objections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh? Sorry I missed it. I think you missed the point to our other comments, too. Here's my point:

    When
    Em

    Leaves,
    Our
    Violins
    Echo,

    "Escargot
    Means
    I
    Lack
    Yolk-gurt"

    See? If not, remember I'm not as young as I once was.
    ~Banana

    ReplyDelete