Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Odd Questions and Odd Answers: Guest Post by Nurse ME

Here is a guest post from ME!  Thanks for playing ME!  And happy birthday to you too.

Question 1. What book/movie character represents you when you are acting evil?
I don't think I act "evil" all that often (though you might need to ask my family), however, when I do, it's probably somewhat like Drusilla and Anastasia with Cinderella.

Question 2. You have two months to live. What do you do in those two months?

Wow... that's deep. I'm sure a mix of contrasting emotions would be running through my head: Happiness: Hey, I'm going home! And Sadness: I don't want to leave my friends and family!- Which would probably lead me to devoting more and more time to God, in prayer and in His Word, and more and more time to my friends and family.


Question 3. What is that thing you always have with you, that no one else thinks is a necessity but you feel lost without?

To be perfectly honest- probably myself. I mean, I DO always have to bring myself with me, and yet some people may think that I'm not necessary to bring along at all... :D


Question 4. You are lost alone in the wilderness, and you know that this forest is infested with cannibals. Who would you be most happy to have come and save you?

Anyone from a handsome prince riding a royal-bred steed to an old hobo with no teeth and fleas- at this moment I don't think I could care less. Just please save me!!!!


Question 5. What smell or sound makes you happy?

I'm almost sure that nothing could possibly make me happier than the soothing sound of a tuned cello.


Question 6. You have to choose between dancing alone on stage in front of hundreds of people, or start a conversation with your crush. Which do you choose? And why?

I choose dancing alone on a stage in front of hundreds of people. Why? Well, for one, it'd probably be even more awkward talking to someone who doesn't exist. Besides, I'd probably embarrass the hundreds of people watching me more than myself. XD


Question 7. You suddenly find yourself tragically without a family and without a home. If you could decide, who would you choose to adopt you as your new family? Or would you want to live alone?

Answer: Wow. That's heartbreaking. But if I have to answer... (Looks up beamingly) We could be sisters!!!!!


Question 8. What smell or sound makes you sad?

An UN-tuned cello.







Question 9. What movie/book character represents you when you are being virtuous and heroic?

In my most virtuous and heroic moments I likely most resemble Wesley when he jumps in to the sand pit at the Fire Swamp to save Buttercup. ... :D


Question 10. Is there something dorky that you think is cool and wish was socially acceptable?

At the moment, I can't think of anything in particular- but I'm sure I do.


Question 11. What's better, a Chick-fill-a sandwich, or a fancy green nutritious lunch?

Chick-fill-a sandwiches are amazing. I agree with you 100%! (But veggies are great, too!)


Question 12. If you could make up how the rest of your year would go, how would it go?

Well- Probably less cold and more sunshine, less school yet better grades, more health and less illness, plenty of music and games, more bonding time with my cello, and plenty of time to spend with my family and with my friends.


Question 13. If you could choose your death, how would you die?

For Jesus, my Lord and Savior. Even if that means dying a martyr.


Question 14. How are you?

Right now, I'd say I'm feeling very blessed. Even though I'm quite busy just now and rather tired, God's blessed me with joy and peace.


Question 16. Why are you still reading this?

Why am I still reading this? Well, I can tell you right now- I think this is fun. As much as I may have better things to do, I think answering your odd questions is actually quite worth my time. :D


Question 17. As a school project, you are given a piece of paper, a pen, a dark room, and fifteen minutes to write anything you want. What do you write?

My will.

No comments:

Post a Comment