Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Odd Questions and Odd Answers, Guest Post by GMC

Here are GMC's answers to the odd questions!  (And happy birthday by the way).


Question 1. What book/movie character represents you when you are acting evil?

Anybody watch Lilo and Stitch? It’s rare that I act evil but when I do, I act like Stitch (little blue alien) when he is all nice to Lilo (little Hawaiian girl) and teases Jumba (big alien).
The scene I just mentioned:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-8moBhl6N4


Question 2. You have two months to live. What do you do in those two months?

That’s happy and sad… I would pray a lot. I would try to help the people around me coup. Probably try not to think about it too much…


Question 3. What is that thing you always have with you, that no one else thinks is a necessity but you feel lost without? 

I always have my camera with me, even though I never use it…


Question 4. You are lost alone in the wilderness, and you know that this forest is infested with cannibals. Who would you be most happy to have come and save you?

I’d be happy with just about any friend! Whether someone comes and we have a fun time fighting cannibals or someone comes and we have a fun time running from cannibals.


Question 5. What smell or sound makes you happy?

I’m always happy hearing other people’s laughs!


Question 6. You have to choose between dancing alone on stage in front of hundreds of people, or start a conversation with your crush. Which do you choose?

I would start a conversation with my crush! Why wouldn’t you want to talk to the person you like? ;P Dancing alone on stage sounds fun too…


Question 7. You suddenly find yourself tragically without a family and without a home. If you could decide, who would you choose to adopt you as your new family? Or would you want to live alone?

My family is gone! That’s terrible! I would probably choose a family that let me finish my college degree with them… But since that’s the most boring answer I can think of… It would be fun to choose a really rich person and depending on the type of tragic death, avenge my family, if necessary.


Question 8. What smell or sound makes you sad?

The sound of people who are sad. Especially if I care about that person. (I don’t care if it’s cliché ;P)


Question 9. What movie/book character represents you when you are being virtuous and heroic? 

What about the emperor’s new groove? Anybody remember watching that? I can be a lot like Pacha (the dude in the green poncho) when I’m being good/heroic. 
Rescue scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mB-YewEqcY


Question 10. Is there something dorky that you think is cool and wish was socially acceptable?

Hahahahahahahahahha! I like a bunch of dorky things (I’m not a fan of the definition of dorky though, so I’m using my own!)! I like it even more when other people do dorky things! It’s a bunch of fun!


Question 11. What's better, a Chick-fill-a sandwich, or a fancy green nutritious lunch?

Chick-fil-a is delicious, but it depends on the level of fancy…


Question 12. If you could make up how the rest of your year would go, how would it go?

Ouch! It’s questions like this that remind me of all the me that I’m not! Something along the lines of perfect grades, great health, good times with friends and family, winning the lottery, you know the simple things…


Question 13. If you could choose your death, how would you die?
Saving a loved one! (or loved many people…)


Question 14. How are you?

Really busy! Tired and happy! If you are expecting a metaphor I would probably say I feel like a crack in a frozen lake. Not the lake that’s actually cold and cracking, just the splintering crack, travelling forward with spontaneity and force without any direction but an end in mind.


Question 15. You were selected to fight in the Hunger Games. What do you do? Do you try to win?

I’ve answered this question before… (in a bunch of detail I might add…) What do I do? Pray and not kill anyone. Try to find food so I don’t die a miserable death… Most likely stumble into a trap and die miserably…


Question 16. Why are you still reading this?

You’re right! There are much better ways to spend my time! I should be studying, sleeping, learning a new language, learning the piano, memorizing lines for a play, and reading the Constitution! Oh! And you’re right! I should exercise more! Push-ups are great exercise…..maybe later…..maybe…..


Question 17. As a school project, you are given a piece of paper, a pen, a dark room, and fifteen minutes to write anything you want. What do you write?

Scribbles, scribbles and more scribbles. I don’t know what kind of super power a person needs to be able to write in the dark… probably electric eyeballs.


No comments:

Post a Comment