Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I Didn't Have THAT Much Coffee...

I fell behind in Biology class.  Maybe that's not a big deal to you.  But the results of the fall behind have effected...Well, my sanity.  If there was any in there in the first place.
I sit in the basement shivering and cramming smart-sciency-sounding terms that don't make sense to me.  Being alone with science can do evil things to you.  I wouldn't suggest it.  The Gollum in me starts talking.  It's distracting.  Then I start sweating and shivering and shaking my fists, saying unpleasant things like, "Darn you science!  Why are you so blasted not fun to do?"
Me 2 says, "Next term is called, Genetic Disease carrier."
Me 1:  "Yummy."
Me 2:  (dying with laughter) "HAHAHA!  Good one!"
Me 1:  "Hay yeah, that was pretty funny!"
Me 2:  "HAHAHAHAHA!"
Me 1:  "HAHAHAHAHA!"
I laugh for about 15 minutes and go up stares to tell my family about my hilariousness.  I'm all like:














And my family is all like:














I swear, I didn't have that much coffee today.

5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh :) Thanks for the great posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan C. here! I've been loving your blog, it brightens the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan C. here! I've been loving your blog, it brightens the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Skindex

    ReplyDelete