Friday, January 24, 2020

The Most Random Things



The Most Random Things 
Inspired by:  West Coast, Imagine Dragons

Where are We Going?
I wrote you a note.
I hope that's okay.
I passed it by your desk today.

It's on your porch,
It's in your locker,
I get around,
I'm not a stalker.

Inspired by:  Blaspheme, Tyler Joseph
It's in the dishes 
You forgot to clean,
In the places you read,
But have never seen.

In those memories you have,
That wont go away,
Of something you wish 
You didn't say.
Someone you loved
Who couldn't stay.
That hurt long gone,
But came back today.

Its in your bony,
Dry skinned hands.

Your dreams that stayed thoughts,
But never plans.

In a broken bank,
And a quarter tank,
Your pencil is sharp,
But the page stays blank.


I wrote you a note,
To get your attention,
It's a love note,
If I failed to mention.

I made it myself,
Out random things,
I taped it together,
And tied it with strings.




Nah I'm Good


I took a beautiful,
Broken disaster,
Her mind slows down,
As her tongue works faster


I wrote to that kid,
(That kid is you)
And hid the note in a game of clue,
With instructions on exactly 
Inspired by: Car Radio, Twentyone Pilots 
What to do.


I wrote you a letter,
With a cat and whale,
A sloth with a horn and unicorn tail.
  

It's in your millions 
Of funny socks
When you try to not to cry,
In your long car talks.



I made it with
That papery smell,
Leaves You Empty 
Of a brand new poem,
You're about to tell.

I mixed it with
That random hug,
When the strings of your heart,
Begin to tug.
and you don't know why,
So you sigh and shrug.

I made you a love note,
That when you open,
It sings.
And I made it out of
The most random things.


Inspired by:  Ninja Archer,  Luke Cyrus
Inspired by: Just Like Yesterday, Tyler Joseph 




























No comments:

Post a Comment