Thursday, January 30, 2020

Padre

Character of the....Month?  Year?  Century?  I don't know any more:

My Padre


I've been told since I was 5 that I'm the "spitting image"of my Padre and it's still one of my highest complements.
Here's an oldie of us about 10 years ago:

Here's a more recent picture of us:

My Padre is probably the most real person I've ever met.  Believe it or not, I didn't build a love for acting from theatrical people.  People who put on a show aren't real actors.  They're pretenders.  My Dad has the gift of seeing a fake act from 100 miles away.  It's one of the most valuable tools I've attempted to attain over the years.
When I think I'm a hard worker, I observe my Dad and I want to work harder.  I want to do better.  I have yet to meet someone on earth who works harder and sacrifices more for the sake of doing what's right.  You're my number one motivator.  Happy birthday!  Love you Padre!


Image result for nacho libre meme








1 comment: