Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Steam Punk Wizard of Oz

I've never actually done a legit advertisement before.  As in, none boy-friend-seeking.  Today marks my first post of a real honest advertisement.




  The Steam Punk Wizard of Oz

This Saturday, July 1st, at 3:00pm.  Doors open at 2:30pm.
Admission is free!
At the Nazarene Church in Woodland Park 
Staring the Captain America/the Pizza Angle as Dorothy, I as the Scare Crow, And Squimp as everyone else.........Almost everyone else....And many other fantastic actors!!!
There will be donation tables with snacks, desserts and refreshments.  All donations will go to the local Food Pantry.
Contact me or leave a comment if you have any questions.


"You will come."















3 comments:

  1. Love it! Wish we could be there to see it, emily!! Send pics
    Mrs. Mann (laura's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That Darth Vader clip was very convincing.
    I'm coming!!!!
    From ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Mrs. Mann!! I'll try if I can hunt down the camera man efficiently!
    I know right? I knew that would get you to come! Jk. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete