Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Post Of Gray And White

Call You Back


Glicer Saul Anapa Valencia
























Domino














                   Qym







Savy













Buss Home From Work

TKD
                                                                                       
                                                                        Wansly Saul    
The Dead Tree






















The Present Past 


Reaching

Can't Touch This
Forgetasnore 

Far Below 
Alone 
It's Time

Me And the Sky

While I Cry 


6 comments:

  1. Wasn't there a forget a sneeze too or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that last one :D The monsters are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME!!!!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the Forgetasnore is definitely not completely from my imagination, I had some cleaver minds to help me with that one. ;)
    There was a forgetasneeze, he just looked kinda dumb and I only had so many pictures I could fit on here. XD
    Aw, thank you so much! I liked it the best so I saved it for last. I also love Doctor Sues if no one could tell...
    Thank you Ivy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realize this is an old post, but these drawings are hilarious/really good. I love "call you back" and "bus home from work." You should totally draw comic strip stuff. I love them! <3

    ReplyDelete