Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Character of the Month: Lazer Hawk

Character of the Month:  Lazer Hawk

Yeah, okay so I shouldn't post about real people.  What ever.  I already broke that rule.  May as well break it again.
This is Lazer Hawk.  Her sense of humor is far too superior, she makes Tim Hawkins look lame.  (No pun intended).
Lazer Hawk is my spirit animal.  She's a person I only get to see once a year, but when I do, it's like we never left.  Yet, after a few hours when we find each other from across the room, we will then proceed to perform our 'bird call' which involves us yelling at the top of our lungs like imbeciles.  
Her many various talents include: novel writing, a flawless Donald Duck impression, the ability to mimic basically any noise she hears, writing poems, art, singing, acting, and she can rap like no-ones-business.  The list goes on.
This is Professor Sparkles.  One of many beautiful pieces of art work
by Lazer Hawk and Dr. Elemis Pott  
But beyond all that, she's a real human being.  Despite how clever she is, she doesn't feel the need to have the spot light.  She's honest.  She's not just a person I can laugh with, but a person I can cry with.  When I think "Complete personality," Lazer Hawk is one of the first people that come to mind.

1 comment: