Monday, May 29, 2017

Make it a Story Challenge

Dear Writers/People That Like Thinking,
I have a challenge for you.  Here are the requirements.
You have to be:
1. Willing to write
2. Willing to think
3. Willing to realize that this is a very useful and important waste of you time.  (What else is a blog for?)
Here is the challenge:
1.  Look at these picture's, and make a story out them.
2.  Make up a story for each of them.
3.  Each story has to be related to the other pictures in someway.  (Example:  They can all be in the same world, they can all have the same main character, etc.  Be creative.)
4.  Each story can only be two paragraphs long.  (But I'm not apposed to you turning it into a series of 500 page novels when your done with this challenge).
5.  When you are done, you may email/google message me your finished work and I will post it on my blog.  Or let me know if you don't want your writing posted.  Or you can be lame and do the challenge and not send me anything.  That works too, I guess.
6.  You can write in what ever style you want.  Even poetry.  (If that's the case then use your own better judgement when it comes to the paragraph rule).  

Reward:
A glomp.  
Definition:  Something between a hug and a tackle.........I can think of no better reward at the moment.

Here are the pictures:

                                                                                   Picture One
                                                                              

                                                                                         Picture Two






Picture Three





Picture Four
Picture Five

Picture Six 

Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment